Producers & Beatmakers
We help you stay focused on the music and getting paid, regularly.
If beatmakers sign agreements with the artist but do not follow up with the artist to renew the lease agreements, then the beatmaker may have won the check but lost the royalties.
WHAT OUR COMPETITION OFFERS
- Promote and sell your beats in a marketplace
- Make sure artists sign lease agreements
WHAT WE OFFER
- Sell your beats in the AIH value-based marketplace
- Signed lease agreements from the artist, including updated contact information throughout the life of the lease
- Automatic dispatch of lease renewal requests to artists who are near the end of their lease agreements
- Notification to artists when your beat is sold exclusively
- Cease and desist letters sent to artists who are non-compliant with the lease agreement
- If necessary, we take legal measures to protect the copyright interests in the beat
Create a network for you to connect with new artists through the All In-House Ent. mailing list
- All In-House Ent. gains a small copyright interest of 4% - 7% limited to the agreement and the percentage does not involve publishing rights (or access to your royalties)
Lastly, there is no monthly or annual fee to join our program -- our work starts when the beat is sold!